Light crispy salads are always THE summer favorites. But why not bring a little brightness of those summer memories to your table with this lovely green salad?
- Add lump crab, diced avocado and shredded lettuce to a large bowl.
- Make dressing by stirring together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- Spoon dressing over the crab mixture; gently toss for an even coating and delicate texture. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Distribute salad into bowls or over your thick slices of freshly baked and toasted bread.
Enjoy the crispy taste!
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 ripe medium avocado (diced)
- 1 handful of butter lettuce leaves (shredded or chopped)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (can be substituted with Greek yogurt for a lighter version)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 4 pcs of whole grain or sourdough toast (optional)