Whether you’re looking to get lean, tone up or lose weight, there’s no denying it that protein is perhaps the most important macro-nutrient when it comes to eating a healthy diet. Check out these 5 recipes for high protein meals that anyone can cook!
BREAKFAST PROTEIN BOWL
- Mix all ingredients in blender
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees
- Bake for 15 minutes (use as little oil as possible)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop 100% Golden Whey Rich Chocolate
- 50g sugar or sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60g of 100% Golden Whey
- 30 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- Mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into a blender, serve and enjoy!
It’s a great option for those who get bored with protein smoothies and is searching for new ways to bring protein powder to the diet.
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of mixture, gently roll with your palm forming a ball.
- Dip the balls into chopped nuts and sesames to make the taste really special.
- 6 large dates
- 1 scoop 100% Golden Whey
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
STRAWBERRY PROTEIN POPSICLES
Dreaming about some cooling down post-workout treat? Then we have what you need.
- Mix yogurt and protein together in a bowl.
- Once mixed, pour it into popsicle molds.
- Chop up strawberries and add to the molds.
- Let the molds set for about 4 hours until frozen.
- 1 scoop 100% Golden Whey Strawberry Cream
- Greek/any non-fat yogurt – 1.5 cups
- Fresh strawberries – 1/4 cup
PROTEIN MUG CAKE
While your coffee machine is preparing your morning cup of coffee, grab another cup and make the easiest mug cake – healthy and yummy dessert.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add in the egg white and milk and mix until smooth.
- Microwave for around 1-2 minutes on high. The cake should be cooked but still very moist.
- 1 scoop of 100% Golden Whey Rich Chocolate flavor
- 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp low fat milk