Tired of overnight oats or soggy granola? Try this strawberry breakfast glass that you can prep ahead – perfect for an easy breakfast on the go or for a quick and filling snack.
- Cover the chia seeds with 1/3 of the yoghurt and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Blend the rest of the yoghurt, Maxler protein, part of the strawberries and banana.
- Add pieces of your favorite chocolate and pour on top of the chia and yoghurt blend.
- Decorate with strawberries.
This breakfast is sure to feel like a treat. Bon appetit!
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pot fat free vanilla yogurt
- 60g 100% Golden Whey Maxler protein
- Pieces of your favorite dark chocolate (can be adjusted for personal preference)
- 6-7 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 banana